Dimosthenis Tsingounis’ Writing for Engineering Portfolio

Writing is something that involves in my daily life often. I have some experience from previous writing courses that helped me motivate myself and keep them for future courses too. These courses have conveyed improvement in my level over time, which is something that keeps me concentrated while writing. The Writing for Engineering course is related to my major and has developed an interesting part of my education. This course requires three assignments for the semester, which taught me the various fields and effects that this course contains. These three assignments are called Technical Description, Technical Report, and RFP Proposal. After finishing these assignments, I began gaining more knowledge in terms of writing and started knowing the benefits of writing. These assignments taught me that anything we’ll pursue in our major will also be useful for our academic courses too. For these assignments, I began coming up with a topic related to my major and interests, which would also help me in my density. Therefore, the Writing for Engineering course is one of the most important courses for my college career that involves topics and assignments related to my major.

The process of Technical Description & Technical Report

In this case, I utilized the same steps for Technical Description and Technical Report assignments. Technical Description is the process of explaining a tool or object related to the topic. A technical Report is a document that discusses the information in a clear and easy format. There were several steps involved in writing these two papers. These steps guided me to organize my concepts and arrange them in a clear form. The process I took to complete these assignments was thinking of a topic related to my major. I explored several topics to check the one that matches my major. I discussed the benefits and advantages that these topics bring to society. Something else that assisted me to include my details is researching sources to support my ideas. These steps would guide me for future courses when writing a paper with evidence.

There were several difficulties while writing these papers, which assisted me in organizing my thoughts. One of the easiest steps I took was when inserting photos related to my topic. These photos represent several points of the paper when explaining the interests of this topic. Something that photos make papers clear is the fact that they’re knowledgeable and understandable to the audiences. This method makes the audience observe the main idea of the paper, which makes it much more convenient. On the other hand, I faced several challenges while writing these essays. One of the difficult steps I utilized was when spending enough time to research appropriate evidence online. The first step was when writing down the main points I aimed to discuss. Next, I began searching for evidence online to prove my ideas. Searching for sources to prove my evidence was challenging as I struggled to find out evidence related to my ideas. Only some sources reinforced my ideas, but the website wasn’t reliable to support my claims. Therefore, I searched for well-known and trustworthy websites for the public. Overall, these difficulties assisted me to classify my thoughts for writing these papers.

Prior knowledge was also involved when writing my technical description and technical report assignments. I have some experience in terms of writing when taking courses in the past. My knowledge maximizes each time when taking courses that involve writing. Prior knowledge helped me to complete the assignments effectively when I combined my concepts and evidence online. This kind of experience helped me back in high school with research papers. This is one of the most important targets for me when discussing a topic with supported sources too. I also used some knowledge from my peer when they gave me feedback for my first drafts. Thus, I combined both pieces of knowledge for my final drafts, which made them more beneficial in terms of writing.

As I began and finished my first drafts, I shared them with a friend to provide me with some feedback. Receiving feedback from someone is important as we solve the errors that evolved in the paper and attempt to fix them. This method was a convenient way for me to fix grammatical issues on my papers. For instance, some feedback I received from them is about clearly presenting the information, which will be more understandable for my audience. Something they recommended for my papers was including examples and pictures for my topics, which would assist the audience to gain more knowledge and effort of the topic. This experience has assisted me in improving my writing skills and includes a clear format. Therefore, everyone must share their essays with someone to get some feedback and improve their essays.

In conclusion, all these experiences guided me in completing and finishing my final drafts. It’s important to remember these experiences as long as we utilize them in future writing courses. In my opinion, providing feedback is one of the most important targets in writing, which helps us be aware of any grammatical mistakes we may make. These steps would help us arrange our concepts when it comes to writing, which will be useful in the future. Everyone’s writing level gets increased each time they practice on their own. Therefore, everyone must keep in mind that carrying out these experiences would assist them in writing papers in the future.

The process of Request for Proposal response

The last project that was assigned this semester is the Request for Proposal response. The request for Proposal response is when forming a project presented by an organization that creates it. This was a group project and has taught me several things when working with classmates. My group members and I took several steps and arranged our thoughts on completing this project. This project contained three various sections, which are the executive summary, project plan, and qualification. Since we were three members in the group, it was an easy process for us to divide the roles. Therefore, the role I focused on was in completing the executive summary. The executive summary explains a brief introduction and the benefits of the topic, which contributes a clear perspective to the audience. Thus, it was a good idea to include a summary at the beginning of the proposal. One of the group members completed our project plan, which includes several statistics and ideas we aim to pursue. The project plan is a clear point of view for the audience when discussing concepts for a situation. One of the other group members focused on the qualification, which includes information about our experiences in this situation. Qualifications teach the audience the facts and statistics we aim to develop for society. These steps have also assisted us in choosing roles for the presentation, and we ended up using the steps we concentrated on. Therefore, this advice worked well for our group presentation.

Although everyone had strategies for completing the group project, there are still some things we need to improve. One of these things is communication. Communication is a very important method to keep in touch with classmates when completing homework. Even though we created a group chat to keep us on the same track, we weren’t utilizing it that much when completing the group project. One way we addressed this issue is that we discussed in person the problem that occurs with communication. We came up with a solution, in the end, to be active when editing the document. One way that this issue has influenced our work and submission is that some members were editing the document at the last minute. Each member rushed at editing the document, which made it a bit broad. In this case, I would rate my group seven out of ten.

Overall, this group project taught me new experiences when working with classmates. These experiences would also be useful for other courses in the future too. Being able to work with classmates plays a huge role, which teaching new skills for completing the work on time. Therefore, this group project offers me positive experiences and facts when completing group work.

Technical Description – The process of utilizing computer technology

For my technical description assignment, I discussed the benefits that engineering technology brings to people’s life. This topic is related to a computer engineering major. So, my audience will be the ones who major in computer engineering. Engineering technology is the field of study when highlighting techniques of inventing something. One example of engineering technology is utilizing computers. Computers are one of the most popular electronic devices that have been used by people worldwide. Engineers have been working hard for building computers globally. Computers have been diffused to people who are in need with this device. So, this is one of the most important targets engineers must carry when it comes to building computers. Many people find this device useful as they use them for several purposes such as schoolwork, job, programming, etc. The rates of buying computers have increased as engineers build more devices each year for the society. This technology has conveyed a huge transition in terms of its quality with new improvements and features, which has raised the sales and products. As shown in the image above, someone builds computer devices with new improvements and features. This represents a way people engage with computer engineering when building devices. According to The Importance of Computers in Engineering, “Using computers and specialty computer software, engineers can design, test and make changes to products in minimal time” (Cornell, 2018). This indicates the uniqueness of the quality of the computer’s production and all its benefits. Many changes have been made over time when repairing and redesigning the products, which has developed a great advance in the engineering community. On the other hand, computers hold a huge influence on engineers’ life when it comes to viewing the world. This states that this technology affects the way engineers face society when utilizing products. Engineers have been using various types of equipment that are controlled by computers to design methods of production. As shown in the second image, mechanical equipment builds computer devices in the industry. This conveys the strength this industry contains with mechanical equipment. According to Computers, Huang wrote, “Computers are used to help in the design process, computers control manufacturing equipment and robots, and computers are used heavily in the fields of fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, and heat transfer” (2016). This states that computers play an important role in terms of building and designing products with mechanical equipment. This process has assisted engineers in many ways as mechanical robots can work for the entire day and offer production globally. Overall, engineers continue developing their effort and creativity by utilizing several computer designs for people who need them often. Computers contain important and significant, which offer enough fields for the public when thinking about the techniques and principles that this device may produce. Computers are important nowadays for those who utilize them for general purposes such as school and job. Therefore, the sales of computer production maximize each year when buying this device for those who are in need.

Work Cited

Cornell, Scott. “The Importance of Computers in Engineering.” Techwalla, 2018, https://www.techwalla.com/articles/the-importance-of-computers-in-engineering.

Huang, Wenzhen. “Computers.” Department of Mechanical Engineering | College of Engineering | UMass Dartmouth, 2016, https://www.umassd.edu/engineering/mne/about/facilities/computers/.

Technical Report – The risks of using virus-infected computer software on preschoolers’ life

Abstract
For my technical report assignment, I explained the risks of computer viruses. The number of risks of virus infections is high, as the number of users increases and brings more computers into society. There are several aspects that users must know before utilizing computers. This issue can be found worldwide, as new users interact with them inappropriately. Virus-infected can also be found on the Internet and applications, which is more harmful because anyone may share the same network. Therefore, everyone must learn the features of computers first and then start utilizing them correctly.

Introduction
Computers are one of the most popular electronic devices that have been diffused worldwide. Anyone finds this device useful as they use them for several purposes such as schoolwork, job, gaming, etc. But what if computers are infected by a virus? This issue concerns people who face this situation while utilizing computers. A computer virus is a type of code that impacts several devices when spreading information. Anyone may interact with this problem when their computers run slow and freeze. This issue has caused them to throw their devices away due to viruses. Several computer programs are detected to harm the operating system by removing files, damaging programs, and crashing the hard drive. Some viruses are involved on the Internet where it’s impossible to perform productivity online. Even less harmful viruses could still spread through programs and devices by sharing data and files. Therefore, this topic may interest those who want to explore the risks of a computer virus infection.

Background
Preschoolers are usually new users of this technology, and they get to know several aspects of computers. This technology contains various programs that bring satisfaction to children’s life. However, children interact with this device for the first time, and the risks of obtaining a virus are higher due to not acknowledging what the applications contain. This issue is most concerned by parents who allow them to use this device for their purposes. Children don’t acknowledge the meaning of viruses and utilize them in several inappropriate ways, such as visiting websites without knowing what they carry. Viruses may harm the operating system awfully, which will lead children to buy another computer. Thus, the impact of virus-infected may cause several damages to the computer system that may spread to several devices if sharing the same documents. Therefore, parents must teach their children the benefits of utilizing computers by showing step-by-step everything preschoolers must know, so it doesn’t cause any concern in the future.

Subheading I
Software that has caused unauthorized access to information is called Malware. Malware is a group of several applications that infects computer programs and diffuse to different devices. According to Computer Viruses and Other Malicious Software: A Threat to the Internet Economy, “Malware attacks are increasing both in frequency and sophistication, thus posing a serious threat to the Internet economy and to national security” (Boone, 2009). This indicates that the rates of Malware attacks maximize and spread through various platforms on the Internet, which would harm the economy. In addition, children may install threatening applications that would influence the operating system and damage the device. As shown in the image above, the number of malware attacks in billions is high between 2015 and 2020. The year 2018 has the highest number of viruses, and 2020 has the least. This means that enough computers are harmed in society. Thus, Malware is a dangerous software that would harm most devices in terms of utilization.

Subheading II
One operating system that gets infected easily by viruses is Windows PCs. Windows is the highest utilization system used in the world. Viruses often attack Windows PCs, which causes inappropriate behaviors for the device. On the other hand, Macs are much safer and prevent infection from most viruses. According to Mac OS X & security — an overview, “Currently available Mac antivirus software provides protection from viruses that target the Mac but also ensures that Mac users do not pass files infected with Windows Viruses on to users of that operating system” (Marteau, 2005). Macs have an application that protects viruses from software. However, Macs don’t allow Windows users to share data to both devices. Besides, Macs would be an appropriate device for children to start with due to having low risks of obtaining viruses. As shown in the image above, there are several operating systems that get infected by viruses. The first one is the Windows with 82.79% and the second one is the Mac with 12.63%. Therefore, Windows users must be aware of any virus-infected they may obtain.

Subheading III
The Internet is a network that connects computers all over the world. Although all types of Internets are utilized worldwide, there are still risks of virus-infected that may harm the system. Several platforms on the Internet may harm the device such as the Malware software, which would damage the operating system. According to A Dynamic Immunity-Based Model for Computer Virus Detection, “Many people who have access to a wealth of information via the Internet are attacked by more computer viruses than they can effectively process” (Zhang, 2008). Enough children have experienced several aspects of virus-infected, which had diffused to their devices. Moreover, children should avoid visiting websites and downloading applications they are unsure of. So, the Internet contains several platforms that gain viruses, which may attack all the programs.

Subheading IV
Sharing the same network may cause several issues when visiting unnecessary websites. Anything done in the network may distribute to other devices with the same network. This issue also applies to a virus-infected. According to Dominating set based Virus Immunization in Computer Networks, “The behavior of viruses in a computer network is to attack a single node in the network and start spreading to other nodes” (Mathew, 2014). Computer networks act weird when searching risky websites with viruses, which would spread from computer to computer. In addition, children must be aware when sharing the same network with another so that it doesn’t cause problems to all the devices. As shown in the image above, this is an alert example from websites to let users know that their computers may be at risk. Thus, sharing the same network plays an important role when utilizing computers and interacting with several websites.

First Sub-subheading
The author of the first article, Laurence Boone, discusses the impacts of Malware software that brings to computers. This approves that she’s credible based on the information she provides to the audience with reliable sources and opinions. Boone contributes this information to children who interact with computers. Children, who are usually new users, must acknowledge the negative effects of this type of software. The author’s tone sound is informative as she mentions how Malware software influences the Internet economy, and how it spreads through various devices. Children who face issues with Malware software may understand these conditions that may cause their devices. The author’s purpose is to inform the audience regarding the negative effects that have taken place through technology so that they would be aware of any types of viruses in the future. This states the fact that children experience negative impacts through computers with virus-infected and face issues unacceptably. Therefore, Malware software may diffuse to various devices, especially when sharing the same documents and applications.

Second Sub-subheading
Stating the issues that occur with Malware software in computers, Laurent Marteau describes further information regarding the operating systems. This fact conveys his credibility when he provides details about the issues with Windows and Macs. Marteau informs the audience regarding the interaction between these two operating systems, and the impacts of obtaining a virus-infected. Windows PCs are often attacked by viruses, which may damage the system. However, Macs have antivirus software that keeps the viruses away. Another aspect is that it doesn’t allow sharing files with Windows PCs. The author’s tone is kind of typical as he argues the difference between Macs and Windows and describes the effects of these devices. Preschoolers, who usually interact with computers for the first time, must utilize Macs for the system’s security. This article’s purpose is to notify children regarding the effects of these operating systems, and the best device to use when getting started. To sum up my ideas, Windows PCs may be the biggest sales product in the world but the risks of virus-infected are higher. Macs come with a type of software that prevents virus-infected and doesn’t allow other operating system users to share data. Thus, Macs would be an appropriate device to start with
when utilizing computers for the first time. Windows PCs would be a proper device when experiencing several aspects of computers.

Third Sub-subheading
Being able to understand the aspects between Mac and Windows PC, Yu Zhang discusses the influences that cause the Internet to run slow. This emphasizes the credibility of this article based on the details he provides to the audience regarding the Internet network and virus-infected. This issue may be found worldwide with children who utilize the Internet inappropriately, which may cause viruses. Anyone who shares the same Internet network as others may infect their devices with viruses, which would damage the system. The main point occurs when the Internet begins to decrease and impact the whole operating system. The author’s tone is instructive, as he mentions several effects that cause computers to run at low speed when interacting with the Internet. Zhang’s purpose is to encourage the audience regarding the negative effects of the Internet, which may cause several issues when experiencing something inappropriate. Considering the impacts of the Internet, children who are often the new users of
this technology may cause problems to the device with virus-infected, which may destroy the operating system. Therefore, children must be aware of what and how they face the Internet in society.

Fourth Sub-subheading
Lastly, Asish Mathew argues about the computer network when visiting websites. This justifies the author is credible based on the facts he shares about networks and websites. The author sums up several ideas for the audience to let them know about the computer’s behavior when visiting websites. Several websites may be dangerous to visit due to a virus-infected, which would crash the system. The author’s tone is critical, as he observes several terms regarding the use of the websites and the way anyone utilizes them. Anyone who shares the same network may transfer files to each other’s device, which might be harmful at some point due to a virus-infected. The purpose of this article is to declare to the audience the impacts between the computer network and websites and the risks of a virus-infected. Children must learn some aspects before visiting websites, as some of them may be inappropriate and harmful for users. Hence, sharing the same network may cause some weird behaviors when visiting websites and installing harmful applications, which may slow down the device.

Connection
The connection between all these sources conveys the program code for harming devices. This issue involves the computer when something has gone wrong, and the device acts weird. Several types of software have increased the risks of virus-infected and begun spreading to other devices. Some of these types of software involve the Internet when searching websites, depending on the operating system. In this case, the operating system plays an important role as Macs doesn’t share its antivirus software with Windows. In this case, Windows has a higher risk of getting virus-infected, which may spread to different devices with the same network. Therefore, a computer virus is a risky program that may transfer files from one device to another, which would increase the number of risks as shown in the image above.

Conclusion
Reading these sources would allow my audience to understand the risks of virus-infected computer software. The connections of these sources will teach the audience the fact that everyone must be aware and open-minded when facing these issues in society. Anything may happen on computers when interacting with several viruses, which may harm the whole system. When someone experiences consequences with virus-infected will lead them to throw their devices and purchase a new one. Consequently, preschoolers must understand the impacts of virus-infected and critically think about the facts that have influenced our society.

Recommendation

Preschoolers must be aware of anything they interact with computers. A virus-infected may spread from computer to computer by sharing files, which would damage the devices. New users, especially children, may visit and install types of software that would attack the operating system, which would cause issues. Having the same network would also present problems when interacting with viruses. Therefore, preschoolers must acknowledge all the impacts that virus-infected carries in society.

Work Cited:

Boone, Laurence. “Computer Viruses and Other Malicious Software: A Threat to the Internet Economy.” Shibboleth Authentication Request, Mar. 2009, https://dl-acm-org.ccny-proxy1.libr.ccny.cuny.edu/doi/book/10.5555/1593019.

Marteau, Laurent. “Mac OS X & Security – an Overview.” Network Security, No Longer Published by Elsevier, 12 June 2005, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1353485805702361?casa_token=K2k9vKY0rj8AAAAA%3As6Zel6GxL1rZbtx0GKI1apg6B_WUv2Rdh_rxTObA3iY9g_6xSIVD2zBk7bS7WMfMO9nruWzbGA.

Mathew, Asish. “Dominating Set Based Virus Immunization in Computer Networks.” Shibboleth Authentication Request, Oct. 2014, https://dl-acm-org.ccny-proxy1.libr.ccny.cuny.edu/doi/10.1145/2660859.2660954.

Zhang, Yu. “A Dynamic Immunity-Based Model for Computer Virus Detection.” Shibboleth Authentication Request, May 2008, https://dl-acm-org.ccny-proxy1.libr.ccny.cuny.edu/doi/10.1109/ISIP.2008.129.

Group Proposal Response – New York State Urban Development Corporation

Cover Letter:

April 5, 2022

John Discolo
Director of Procurement
New York State Urban Development Corporation
633 Third Avenue,
New York, NY 10017

Dear Mr. Discolo,
As students at The City College of New York, we understand the value that the creation of Entrepreneurship Assistance Centers bring to us. As college students going out into the world to pursue our dreams, some of us are eager to forge our own businesses, so we understand the importance of these centers in aiding us and other students that want to create a company. Partnering with the private company BusiNEXT, we are eager to respond to your request for proposal and collaborate with you to construct entrepreneurship assistance centers to stimulate the growth of business for both the future of rising business owners and the economy.

We are committed to providing value to the development of these centers through:
Dedicated team of professionals – Professionals from BusiNEXT will be the foundation of this program, presenting information to those seeking to build their own or expand already existing firms in New York.
Innovative team of students – Students pursuing the field of business volunteering as assistants to gain experience and answer any available questions regarding growth or creation of business.
We appreciate your consideration of our team. We look forward to discussing more about our proposal at a later date with the solutions that we can offer.

Sincerely,
Hao Qin Zhu, Adil Zawad, Dimosthenis Tsingouni
Students at The City College of New York

Executive Summary:
Anyone may have dreams to create and diffuse their businesses worldwide to raise their economy. This process may take enough time to form a well-known company that conveys interest to the world. Therefore, there are different types of centers that provide courage and support to small companies that need the growth of their businesses. Some logical solutions can be involved in collaborating with small companies and taking action to raise their business. Aiding small companies will stimulate the budget of the business and offer job positions to society. This operation will assist people worldwide who are interested in working with companies that offer maintenance. As shown in the image below, the number of small businesses in the U.S. has increased over time between 2017 and 2021 from 29.6 million to 32.5 million. This states the transition that the U.S. has developed over these years.

Some ways that well-known businesses may provide to small businesses are the following:

• Provide financial support to raise the businesses
  • Promote small businesses to known companies or influencers to help grow
  • Teach or give lessons on how to build connections with customers
  • Help others to learn how to update business plans and reach their goals
  • Successful businesses having events for upcoming small businesses helps the people understand the industry.
  • Keep things organized when providing products to society

Some ways that small businesses may help with the growth of the economy are the following:

• Helping the living environment by offering job positions to society
  • Making a city a better place to live in terms of economy
  • Selling products to society to build a better community
  • Having a future growth when business becomes popular to the public.
  • Hiring more people when a business develops growth in terms of the economy.

Starting a business takes critical thought, meticulous planning, and meticulous record-keeping. It’s critical to be aware of your competitors’ strategies and to either build on their successes. You’ll almost probably work harder for yourself than you would for someone else, so be prepared to make personal sacrifices when starting your company. It’s critical to provide excellent service to your consumers if you want to earn their loyalty and keep their business. Make sure that not only the business, but also you, are ready to go. It might be difficult for an entrepreneur to create or build a firm from the ground up if they lack expertise. That’s when we need a mentor to support the learning process who want to be entrepreneurs in the future understanding business logic and how to keep it going for many years to come.

Project Plan:
To become an entrepreneur from the beginning, one must consider what they could do and what they want to accomplish. If someone else is already doing what they want to do then in that case, what can they do to improve it? In order to succeed in any industry, you must both inspire yourself and be inspired by others. New ideas will eventually emerge, necessitating the revision of existing strategies. Before an entrepreneur goes through all of this, or even considers being an entrepreneur, it is always a good idea to become motivated and seek professional assistance. Obtain information from students who have studied business and technology and who may be able to assist businesses in the future.

• First gather students that are studying business and that are studying about technology.
  • Talk to professional that have started business from the ground and now well successful
  • Talk to students that are most interested and are willing to give their time on this project.
  • Have meeting and come up with plans for the project so we could work with future entrepreneurs
  • Divide students and professional that could help and advise every individual person
  • Plan classes and courses for the people who wants to become Entrepreneurs in future
  • Have professional and business analyst give speeches on how a business could have pros and cons
  • Try encouraging people to build connections that could have Entrepreneurs develops ideas
  • Have professional

Project Summary:
For most individuals, becoming an entrepreneur and beginning a firm is a difficult task. Whoever does not have any prior business experience may be influenced by the actions they take to establish a business. And their business owners are unsure of how or what to do in order to launch a company. That’s where we, the students and professionals from City College of New York, come to lend a hand.

Qualifications:
We students at The City College of New York are the right people to look for when it comes to the topic of innovation and coming up with new ideas to support our community. We can offer your organization limitless solutions to your requests with countless brilliant minds from our school. With our cast of scholars, we will make this response to your proposal meaningful and productive in order to help others achieve their dreams of building up or growing their own businesses and in order to stimulate the economy of our country.

About us:
Innovation and creation is a core principle of what being a student at The City College of New York is. With over 16,000 students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees, there is no shortage of bright minds when it comes to novelty. Together with business experts BusiNEXT, you can count on us to develop the right solutions to your request to create entrepreneur assistance centers in order to bring wealth to our country.

Relevant experience:

1. Teams Win $115K in City College Entrepreneurship Contests

Muscle tone data is necessary for treating and measuring progress of patients undergoing physical therapy after a stroke. GesTone’s biofeedback data will enable therapists to provide patients with more personalized treatment and better medical prognoses on their conditions. Tanjin Panna, Alvin Sarendranath, Tanya Uddin and Ann Marie Valuakulathil, all senior biomedical engineering majors in the Grove School of Engineering, comprise the team behind GesTone.

1. Sophie Davis Student Developing Low-Cost Solar Panels

Faizullah Mashriqi, a first-year student in the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, not only wants to be a doctor, he wants to produce lower cost solar panels. Since his junior year in high school, the Fresh Meadows resident has been working with Queens College physicist Luat Vuong on a method to use aluminum as a conductor. He has a patent pending for an approach that uses high pressure to insert titanium oxide nanoparticles into the metal by piercing the aluminum oxide that forms on the surface. Aluminum oxide acts as an insulator, making aluminum a poor conductor. The nanoparticle-enhanced metal would conduct electricity produced by organic solar cells that could be applied like paint. Since the panels could be produced in ambient air, manufacturing costs would be far less than for silicon-based technology. Faizullah’s research was recently featured in the Daily News.

1. BIC Alumnus is named 4A’s 100 People Who Make Advertising Great

Villanueva has worked on H&M’s largest recruitment campaign, crafted social content for American Express and wrote a spy trailer for a Nissan activation at the Dubai Auto Show. Since starting account management at Y&R, Villanueva has transitioned to the creative side as a copywriter at TBWA, Chiat, and Day and DigitasLBi. He is also a mentor with MAIP, an internship program that connects minority students to top agencies.

Overall Reflection

To sum up my ideas, these three projects have helped me to gain knowledge in terms of the topics I chose. These projects have also helped to increase my level in terms of writing and gain more experience when working with group members. Prior knowledge was something that helped the most in completing these projects effectively. Over the semester, this class has also taught me several benefits of my major by researching and completing the projects. Anything involved this semester would assist me with my school career for the following courses too. Any experiences I gained this semester with writing would assist me to motivate myself and keep me aware of anything that would come in the future.

One thought on “Dimosthenis Tsingounis’ Writing for Engineering Portfolio”